skip to main content

Student Transition Services

VR Nevada offers transition services for students with disabilities

What do I want to do after I graduate high school? What are my options? There are vocational rehabilitation counselors in Nevada who are available to provide transition assistance to students at high schools and alternative schools in Nevada. The Transition program is completely confidential and is a team effort involving school staff, Vocational Rehabilitation counselors and transition coordinators, parents, and the student.

If you want help getting a job call 775-823-8100
or 702-486-5230.

For more information, watch the video below

Our job is to help you get a job. We’re at work for disability inclusion.

Amplify Life is dedicated to providing recreational, therapeutic, and educational programs to children, teens, and adults with disabilities.

English Language Student Transition Documents

Spanish Language Student Transition Documents


Success Stories