Utilizing the services of VR Nevada and hiring people with disabilities brings value to small, medium and large businesses.
- No-Cost Recruitment and Job Matching Assistance
- Access to On-the-Job Training Funds
- Partnerships with Internship and Apprenticeships programs
- Temporary Job Assignment (On-the-Job Training and Work Shadowing)
- Follow Along/Employer and Employee Support for the First 90 Days
- Diversity in the Workplace and a Corporate Culture of Inclusion
- Availability of Work Opportunity and other Tax Credits
The Value of Hiring Employees with Disabilities
Return on Investment/Improve Your Bottom Line: By employing people with disabilities, businesses turn social issues into business opportunities and those opportunities into lower costs, higher revenues and increased profits.
Mine the Wealth of Diverse Talent: Business can profit in many ways from a disability talent pool of individuals with unique and marketable skills, who have high levels of performance, retention and attendance.
Innovation: Employees with disabilities bring unique experiences and understanding that transform a workplace and enhance products and services.
Enhance Corporate Culture: Demonstrate social responsibility by creating an inclusive workplace and hiring people with disabilities, including youth, maturing workers and veterans.
Diversity: Disability adds another dimension to your diversity efforts, contributing to the development of unique and creative business solutions.
Marketing: Customers with disabilities and their families are a market of over 350,000 potential consumers who purchase products and services from businesses that hire people with disabilities.
VR Nevada Helps You Find Great Candidates for Full-Time and Part-time Positions
We link you to a talented workforce at no cost to you or the job seekers. We offer staffing solutions in these industries and many more.
- Health Care & Medical Services
- Tourism, Gaming & Entertainment
- Information Technology
- Retail & Customer Service
- Logistics & Operations